Tell Amazon: Cut ties to white supremacy
July 17, 2018
5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Corner of Stevens Creek Blvd & Santana Row
3068 Stevens Creek Blvd
San Jose, CA 95128
Some of our region's major corporations are business partners with ICE, the agency carrying out the Trump administration's cruel immigration policies that see immigrant children separated from their parents or locked behind bars.
Amazon in particular has profited from the deportation machine by:
- Selling their cloud services to support ICE’s database
- Developing and selling facial recognition software to ICE and law enforcement agencies
- Selling anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim, anti-Black, and hate group propaganda, including clothing, baby and children’s items, music, and books.
It's time for action. We have to demand firms like Amazon stop enabling and profiting from white supremacy through their partnerships with ICE and relationships with recognized hate groups.
Time & Location
You can meet at either:
- The corner of Stevens Creek Blvd and Santana Row at 5:30pm
- The WPUSA office at 4:30pm to carpool:
2102 Almaden Rd Suite #112, San Jose, CA 95125