Building community partnerships for better healthcare – panel discussion
September 19, 2018
3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Sobrato Center for Nonprofits
1400 Parkmoor Ave
San Jose, CA 95126
You're invited to an evening focusing on building community partnerships for better healthcare. The event will feature a panel discussion about how partnerships can improve healthcare for low-income and disadvantaged people. The panel, facilitated by Bob Brownstein, will feature....
- Steve Wahl and Hanh Mo, Kaiser Permanente
- Rene Santiago, Santa Clara County
- Tom Myers, Community Services Agency of Mountain View and Los Altos
- Eleanor Castillo Sumi, Uplift Family Services
- Kathleen King, Healthier Kids Foundation
- Representative, Santa Clara Family Health Plan
Food and drink will be provided.